Creator: Ken Akamatsu
Computer Game Incarnations:
1. The anime series contains characters that never appeared in the manga, most notable is Kentaro Sakata, who is a regular in the anime series.
2. A Love Hina game appeared on the Sony PlayStation 2 in Japan over a year after the anime had ended.
3. There are several references to computer games and anime in Love Hina, in particular look out for visual parodies of Darkstalkers and Neon Genesis Evangelion.
4. A character from Love Hina makes a cameo in one episode of the Ken Akamatsu designed children's series Mao-Chan.
5. The Japanese voice actors from Love Hina did a Japanese concert tour known as Love Live Hina in which they performed music from and inspired by the series. Concert DVDs are available in Japan of two of the Love Live Hina concerts.
6. Author Ken Akamatsu makes a few cameo appearances in the anime, notably appearing in episode 14 of the series as well as the Christmas Special and Spring Special.
7. The TV series was 24 episodes long when it was screened on Japanese TV, but a bonus 25th episode was made for the video release. This episode is included on the UK release of the Love Hina Christmas Special from MVM.
8. After the series ended a compilation episode
was made called Love Hina Final Selection. The episode was
comprised of clips from the series and all new character introductions.
If you like this try:
Kare Kano (Manga - Tokyopop)